Ready to rewrite the future with us? Join the club today! We are looking for someone to take up the position of Operational Risk Associate to join our growing Operations team. Are you a personable, organised individual, obsessed with delivering results? You could be the rockstar we are looking for.
FlexClub is pioneering the most flexible way to get a car online. Through the FlexClub marketplace, members pay an all-inclusive monthly subscription for a car, earning valuable rewards over time based on their driving behaviour. Members earn points that they can redeem when spending with one of our rewards partners, including if they decide to purchase the car. This represents the foundation of what FlexClub calls its “Drive Now, Buy Later” rewards model. FlexClub is ushering in a more flexible and simpler model for how people get cars in markets like Mexico and South Africa.
FlexClub’s motto: Unlock the freedom to drive your life anywhere, anytime.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that revenue is accurately and timeously collected from subscribers. This includes the accurate recording, amending and controlling of subscriber transactions and the actioning of appropriate follow-up mechanisms when subscriber payments are overdue.
- Facilitating the daily credit committee meeting
- Daily maintenance of the Abacus collections system
- Failed payment follow-up process which includes identifying missed payments and thereafter calling subscribers to make payment arrangements
- Address customer billing queries
- Management of the collections mailbox
- Loading of EFT/Deposit allocations and approvals onto Abacus
- Generate invoices for private members
- Application and correction of promotional offerings
- Force debit charges application
- Daily refund process with the assistance of FinOps
- Vehicle recovery initiation and reconciliation
- Reporting (e.g. Weekly deck for Private Marketplace)
- Commercial vehicle partner statements
- Commercial recons and payment processing
- Reporting for FinOps
- Creation and maintenance of Looker, Hubspot tools and other analysis documents
- Any other task that is relevant to the effective functioning of the role
Key Internal Relationships:
- ClubOps Manager
- Conversion Excellence team
- Sales team
- Customer Success team
- Analytics and Automation
Requirements & Skills (required but not limited to):
- Google G-suite Proficiency
- Advanced Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets Proficiency
- Looker Data Analytics competence
- SQL Knowledge
- Business analysis experience
- Risk management experience
- Developed analytical ability (in a professional work setting)
- Based in office in Roesbank, Johannesburg, with some remote working
- Operational Risk Associate Monday to Friday from 9 am - 6 pm
- Startup environment that offers the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and shape the direction of the company as we grow internationally
- Work with a young, vibrant team who are driven to succeed
- Potential ownership in FlexClub through our employee share incentive scheme
- A screening interview with the hiring manager.
- Case study and portfolio showcase.
- Panel interview to present the case study.
- Call with the founding team.
How to apply
Apply for the role by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Your name + Operations Risk Associate” as your subject.